2nd Chance Treatment Center Suboxone Clinic in Phoenix, AZ
2nd Chance Treatment Center is a full-service outpatient Addiction Psychiatry clinic providing buprenorphine (Suboxone, Subutex, etc.) maintenance treatment for Opioid Use Disorder and treatment of co-occurring psychiatric disorders (Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, etc.) using the most up to date evidence-based practices including an in-house laboratory for urine drug screening. Our providers include board-certified, fellowship-trained Addiction Psychiatrists who have extensive experience using Medication-Assisted Treatment for Substance Use Disorders. 2nd Chance Treatment Center accepts most commercial insurances, Medicare, AHCCCS (Medicaid) plans and has an affordable self-pay option.
In Case of a Heroin or Opiate Overdose in Phoenix, AZ
Ingesting a large amount or highly potent dose of an opiate such as heroin, either intentionally or accidentally, can lead to serious consequences, including overdose, coma, and/or death.
If you suspect you or someone else has overdosed, call your local emergency hotline (ex. 911) or a poison control center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
Signs of an opiate overdose
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Low blood pressure or weak pulse
- Lack of responsiveness, even to painful stimuli (such as strongly rapping knuckles across the sternum)
- Pupils that are constricted or non-reactive to light
- Blue colored fingernails or lips
- GI tract spasms
- Difficult to wake up or extreme sedation
- Slow, shallow breathing or no breathing at all